Clinfowiki To Do
We need your help! Calling all informatics experts!
The clinfowiki's current To Do List (last updated Jul 29 2013)
- Help to organize content! The Clinfowiki recently had a major facelift and now all content pages need to ultimately trace back to one of these twenty core categories:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
- Clinical Decisions Support (CDS)
- Personal Health Record (PHR)
- Integrated Data Repositories (IDR)
- Ancillary Systems
- Medical Devices
- Other Technologies
- Evidence Based Medicine (EBM)
- Methodologies and Frameworks
- Government, Public and Private Initiatives
- Training and User Support
- Terminology and Coding
- Business and Organization
- Interface, Usability and Accessibility
- Academics and Education
- Specialites and Disciplines
- External Links
- Help to complete HITREC status by states
- Clean up the PHR article. There are a lot of contributions that need to be harmonized.
- Clean up redundant pages - there are many pages that cover the same topic. These need to be merged.
- Audit current pages - clean up current pages and remove spam.
- Expand/Update current articles - several articles are becoming outdated and need to be updated.
- Move Talk to (Main) - there are many content pages posted in the Talk namespace that should be moved to the Main namespace.