MEDENT by Community Computer Service(CCS) is a Cloud or Server based MU certified "All-In-One" EMR/EHR, Patient Portal and Practice Management system. MEDENT is All-In-One software package, CCS incorporates Electronic Medical Records and Practice Management tools designed to help a practice achieve the "Paperless Office." CCS is organized to deliver the long-term complete solution. They offer the software, hardware, installation, training, ongoing support, and supplies to their customers throughout the Northeast.
MEDENT is a family-run, family-owned and operated company founded in 1968. Based out of Central New York State, MEDENT is exclusively marketed in the Northeast corridor of the United States. A fully functional version of this EHR product was first implemented in a medical practice in the US in 1992. In 2013 MEDENT added Surescripts' Basic Messaging and Communications product to its suite of services available to more than 7,000 healthcare providers currently using MEDENT's Meaningful Use-certified, all-in-one electronic health record (EHR), patient portal and practice management system. Surescripts' Basic Messaging and Communications is a subscription service that allows patient-specific protected health information to be instantaneously and securely transmitted between healthcare providers, leading to increased efficiency, informed care decisions, better patient outcomes, and lower healthcare costs.
- Combined practice management and EMR solution
- Medical office management
- Automated posting of insurance payments electronically
- Free electronic claims submission to over 750 insurance companies
- Customer support
The Medent Meaningful Use (MU) dashboard and comparison graph will allow providers to monitor meaningful use compliance, at a glance. Without this, one would need to enter 20 different reports and remember the status of each meaningful use objective. The dashboard is a key element to help you monitor your Meaningful Use status.
Dragon Speech Recognition
Medical Equipment Interfaces
MEDENT Patient Portal
- MEDENT EMR/EHR http://mhcc.dhmh.maryland.gov/hit/ehrVendors/Pages/vendors/Medent/presentation.pdf/
- American EHR http://www.americanehr.com/ehr_ratings/EHR-Products/Info/71/medent-community-computer-service-inc/17/medent.aspx/
- MEDENT adopts Surescripts' direct messaging http://surescripts.com/news-center/press-releases/!content/0605_medent_ci/