MMF is a unique pre-op information platform which allows doctors to submit pre-op data such as histories, labs, consents, orders, and demographics, to the facility via cloud-based forms, existing servers, or simply fax. MMF EMR's vision addresses a physician's need to have a meaningful choice when selecting an EMR (electronic medical record). Unlike other vendors that end up locking physicians into a proprietary solution, MMF EMR together with over a dozen open EMR vendors set a paradigm that encourages competition and ensures a physician choice." 
It has a surgical information management service for hospitals and surgery centers, which supports over 60 leading hospitals, 6,000 surgeons, and 1 million patients a year." 
EMR/EHR is Free and is Open Source
To support its core hospital business, assist providers in meeting “Meaningful use, and eliminate STARK complexities, MMF determined its business model could be served best by providing physicians its EHR for free. Physicians find that a free EHR based upon open source gives them more control with their practice.
NO VENDOR LOCK-IN
The Government's initiative requires patient information transfer, but overlooks practice management information transfer (resulting in an inability for dissatisfied physicians to switch EMR vendors). By MMF providing its EMR as open-source, it joins more than 30 open-source vendors that compete on the same platform for physician business.
Free Electronic Medical Record (“EMR/EHR”)
- Web-based Application
- Hosting, maintenance and back-up
- Website-based email support
- Practice Management
- Lab ordering and results retrieval
- Patient Portal
Third Party Vendor Services (priced per user)
- AMA CPT codes........................$13.50/year
- 24/7 Telephone Support...................$50.00/month
- Eligibility & Claims submission......[usage based]
- Client/Server or ASP: ASP
- Operating System: Windows, Mac, UNIX/Linux
- Open-Source Software - Developed for the public good and treated as public property
- No Vendor Lock-in - Customers can obtain the software and patient data on request
- Sustainable Business Model - Engenders competitive pricing and responsive service
- Proven Company - Expertise in Web-based HIPAA compliant solutions
- Secure Web-based Hosted Application - No servers to buy, no data to back up
- Government Stimulus Focused - Roadmap achieves meaningful use and HIPAA goals"
Medical Specialties Covered
Multi-Specialty SurgiCenter Surgery & Surgical Specialties"
- Appointment Management
- Billing System Integration
- E/M Coding
- HIPPA Compliant
- Voice Recognition
- Eligibility Verification
- Billing Claims
- Coding Compliance
- Reimbursement Manager"
MMF EMR by MMF Systems 445 Park Ave. New York, New York 10022 (888) 789-2332
Most Recent Release: Sept 2010 Most Recent Version: 3.3