meridianEMR is an electronic medical record system founded in 2003. meridianEMR was designed to be a urology-specific, with over 100 urology-specific clinic and procedure templates. In 2012, the company was acquired by Healthtronics, a "urology company that provides technology equipment and solutions."  In January 2015 meridianEMR was acquired by AmerisourceBergen Corporation. 
meridianEMR was created as "a way to connect, staff, patients and operational data."  It also served as “a way to connect the practice with discrete, accessible and insightful data."
Meridian EMR includes
- Contains "hundreds" of Urology templates and treatment plans
- "MX Change" network
- Web Access
- Meaningful Use Tracker
- Application Program Interface
- Document Management
- Lab Orders and Results
- Patient Portal
As of March 2015, meridianEMR has been used by 495 eligible professionals to attest to Meaningful Use.  This relatively small user base underlines meridianEMR's role as a specialty specific "niche" EMR.
- Company Overview of Healthtronics, Inc. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=298014
- Meridian EMR System. The Solution for your Whole Practice http://www.healthtronics.com/physicians/it-solutions/meridianemr-system-overview
- meridianEMR http://ehr.softwareinsider.com/l/144/meridianEMR